To request a letter of recommendation from the I.N.T.R.O. program, review the following CAREFULLY
- You must be in good standing with the program.
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA is required unless you have shown a steadily increase in performance in recent semesters (e.g., 2.5 GPA followed by a 3.3 GPA). Please contact us with questions or clarification.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the program deadline in order to ensure completion and delivery.
- When filling out the letter of request form from programs, please use Mary.Tripp@ucf.edu for Dr. Tripp’s email. DO NOT use the I.N.T.R.O. email for official application information.
- Submit this form, and we will contact you if we have any questions.
- All information must be filled out for each program you are applying to. Please provide as much detail with the submission process (i.e. will we be receiving a link to submit an evaluation)
Attach any forms that need to be completed with the letter of recommendation.
- If you need more than one letter of recommendation, please fill out a separate form for each letter you are requesting.
If your letter has not been submitted 72 hours prior to the deadline, please send email@example.com a gentle reminder. We do our best to submit letters in a timely manner but are often processing numerous letters in a short time frame.
Please be aware that we do not send letters directly to you. We can only send letters to the program or scholarship.
Please submit an email, mailing address, or link to the program so that we can upload or mail the letter directly.