• This would be of immense interest to the MSE department that plans to roll out its first undergraduate program in 2019, offering BSMSE degree.
• Research investigation on a scientific project related to the study of soft materials for coatings, biological and other applications.
• Practice in preparing publications intended for submission to peer-reviewed scientific journals.
• Lab safety and management, and ,
• Minorities and women in STEM majors will be highly encouraged to participate.
Start Date: 1/1/2020 - End Date: 5/10/2020
Type of Project
10 hours per week hour(s)
Good working knowledge of chemistry, physics, materials science and basic engineering. Some hands on experience desired, but not needed. Should take the lab safety course. Report research work and activities, and partake in research meetings in time.
Interested in Working With the Following Programs