- The student will be involved in analyzing UCF Engineering Department curriculums complexity followed by designing an AI algorithm that would predict how a specific student is performing on a specific curriculum.
- Hours per week: 5-10 hours
Start Date: 1/10/2021 - End Date: 4/27/2021
Type of Project
Student Skills required:
- Python programming
- Pandas library
- Jupyter notebooks
- Microsoft Excel
- CSV files
- PyTorch (later in the project)
- Coordinate with advisor and Ph.D. students on instructions for analyzing the curriculums.
- Gather information from other universities regarding their curriculums (should be publicly available).
- Write reports and research papers.
Interested in Working With the Following Programs
For EXCEL URE Students Only
To apply, please email your CV/Resume to both the following email addresses and include a paragraph explaining your prior skills and/or any research background which makes you an eligible candidate for this position. email@example.com