Pegasus Path for StudentsThe Pegasus Path is a new interactive degree planning tool that will help you get from orientation to graduation. You can plan your courses, co-curriculars and important tasks using this tool, and it even integrates with your myKnight Audit to help you graduate on time. Best of all, your plan is customizable, so you can create the best plan that fits your needs. Check out the resources below to learn more!
- Who do I contact for technical help with Pegasus Path?
- Do I still need to see an advisor if I’m using Pegasus Path?
- What are the non-course related requirements listed in Pegasus Path?
- Will Pegasus Path reflect courses that I have failed?
- How do I schedule/register for classes after completing my Pegasus Path?
- Does Pegasus Path reflect curriculum or academic policy changes?
- Do I have to follow the exact course sequence and take the number of credit hours listed in my prepopulated Pegasus Path?
- I’m an undeclared major...can I still use Pegasus Path?
- Will my Pegasus Path plan include a double major?
- What is a Pegasus Path Report?
- What does the "Audit with Planned Courses" function do?
- What does the “What-If?” function do?
- Can I use the Pegasus Path to submit an Intent to Graduate?
- Can I change or declare a major or minor, or apply for graduation, in Pegasus Path?
- Will the credit hours I’m transferring to UCF be in my Pegasus Path?
- My course information in my Pegasus Path and myKnight Audit don’t match. Which system is accurate?
- What is the difference between Pegasus Path, myKnight Audit and mySchedule Builder?
- What is the Pegasus Path, and why should I use it?