Academic Success Coaching
Did you know? Advising at UCF is now called Academic Success Coaching. Learn what this means for you here.
myKnight STAR allows actively enrolled undergraduate UCF Knights to schedule appointments for academic advising, success coaching, peer support, tutoring, and more.
Active Undergraduate Students
Actively enrolled UCF Knights can use myKnight STAR to schedule appointments from the convenience of their phone or other electronic devices. Log in to myKnight STAR using your UCF NID credentials to start scheduling an appointment now. Check out our video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Academic Advising*
- Success Coaching
- Peer Coaching
- And more!
* Online appointment scheduling is not available for all academic advising units. Check the supported office list below.
** Tutoring appointments are available for select courses supported by the Student Academic Resource Center.
Schedule an Appointment
- College of Arts and Humanities
- College of Business
- College of Community Innovation and Education
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- CREOL, The College of Optics and Photonics
- College of Sciences
- College of Undergraduate Studies
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- Department of Biology
- Department of Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering
- School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Health Administration
- Department of Health Sciences
- Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Systems
- Division of Kinesiology
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Politics, Security, and International Affairs
- Department of Psychology
- School of Public Administration
- School of Social Work
- Department of Writing and Rhetoric
New or Readmitted Undergraduate Students
Online appointment scheduling through myKnight STAR is only available to actively enrolled undergraduate students.
Contact the college advising office or other supported campus departments directly for appointment availability and scheduling options.
Newly Admitted Students
myKnight STAR access activates after completing course registration at orientation.
New students meet with an academic advisor at their mandatory UCF Orientation. Visit the First Year Experience office for details on how to schedule and complete your UCF Orientation.
The myKnight STAR platform is only available to undergraduate students. Visit the College of Graduate Studies or your academic department for resources available to graduate students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use myKnight STAR?
Actively enrolled undergraduate students have access to myKnight STAR.
How do I schedule an appointment using myKnight STAR?
Why can’t I see any available appointment options for my selected service and appointment type?
Future appointment availability is limited to a short period of time (typically three weeks from the current date) and all available slots may be full. Review any modality or staff selections to potentially expand options or check back the following day for more times. Contact the respective office directly for additional information on appointment availability.
How can I cancel an appointment scheduled through myKnight STAR?
Log in to myKnight STAR using your NID credentials. On the right panel of your Student Home page, you will see an Upcoming Appointments box. Click on the appointment link and then click the “Cancel My Attendance” option to cancel the appointment.
Why did I receive a “Navigate Central Authentication Failure” indicating that my authentication was successful but that my username was not found?
You likely received this error because you are not an actively enrolled undergraduate student. Prospective students, newly admitted or readmitted students, and graduate students do not have access to myKnight STAR.
Who should I contact if I am still experiencing issues scheduling an appointment?
Contact the respective office directly for additional information on appointment availability and alternative ways to schedule an appointment.