NSF REU Sites
Research Experience for Undergraduates in Computer Vision
Research Experiences on Internet of Things (IoT)
Preparing the Next Generation of Scholars through Community Geographic Information Systems and Citizen Science in Orlando and Belize
Advanced Technologies in Hypersonic, Propulsive, Energetic and Reusable Platforms
Engineering and Nanoscience of Materials and Device Applications in Biotechnology and Medicine
Conservation, Restoration and Communication
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens. or permanent resident
- Have sophomore or junior standing as an at a four-year college/university in the U.S.
- GPA Requirement – Please check individual REU section for minimum GPA requirement
- Majors: STEM focused – Reference back to your desired REU of interest for desired majors.
- Women and students from underrepresented minority groups in engineering are particularly encouraged to apply.