The Office of Data and Strategic Projects (DSP) provides divisional data management and assessment support for Student Learning and Academic Success and College of Undergraduate Studies.
Assistance from the Office of Data and Strategic Projects
The goal of DSP is to work with SLAS departments and academic advising units to build reports that will be meaningful, concise and will deliver exactly what is needed.
- DSP may already have data available in our report library that can assist with your project or question.
- Your request may be as simple as pulling data from the Pegasus Mine Portal.
- DSP can provide suggestions about additional features in other report types that may expand or consolidate your reports to meet your needs.
- DSP can help summarize the data or provide feedback when requested.
- DSP can help you craft assessment questions or develop a workflow for collecting an analyzing assessment data.
DSP Project Request Form
If you need assistance with any of the items listed above, please complete the DSP Project Request Form. If you have any questions about how DSP can assist you with your projects, please feel free to reach out to us.
Some data requests, including report refreshes, will be directed to Institutional Knowledge Management (IKM) via the IKM data request form. DSP and IKM have worked out an internal protocol where DSP will be notified of SLAS data requests and the final reports. For more information, visit: https://ikm.ucf.edu/