- Directions, parking, and reminders will be sent to confirmed vendors prior to the event
- Additional parking must be purchased via virtual daily permit or kiosk at various parking areas
- More information can be found here: Visitor Permits | UCF Parking Services
- Vendors are encouraged to bring giveaways for the event. You must indicate the specific items you plan to give away on the registration form as some items may be prohibited. Giveaways that have been provided in the past include but not limited to gift cards, stationery products, gift bags and coupons.
- Please note: monetary transactions for the sale of goods and services are prohibited (i.e., no exchange of any form of payment between Welcome Expo participants and Vendor at event).
- Vendors will submit payment after receiving confirmation of registration from our office
- You will receive the approval email from firstname.lastname@example.org Please add this email address to your Safe Sender list) with next steps for online credit card payment
- We do not accept paper checks
• To register for the Welcome Expo, you must complete the Vendor Registration Form here.
• Priority will be given on a first come, first-serve basis.
• Your registration is NOT approved until you receive an email confirmation from our office.