Step One – Schedule Your Appointment
Students should begin by scheduling a major exploration
appointment with the Knights Major Exploration and Transition Center.
Appointments can be scheduled:
- Online using myKnight STAR
will add hyperlink to myKnight STAR directing to how-to guide under resources
- Calling the KMETC appointment line at 407/823-3165
- Stopping by the KMET Center located in Trevor
Step Two – Complete Self-Assessments
Students should complete the following self-assessments
prior to their first MEP appointment. If you have recently completed these
assessments, no further action is required.
- MyCareerShines – A free
career and education planning system available to Florida students.
- Major Confidence Survey – A free online survey
administered through the Knights Major Exploration & Transition Center and
Career Services. This activity allows students to explore your selected major
further, or if you are undecided, explore possible majors that match your
- Note-will provide hyperlink for the Major
Step Three- Meet with your KMETC Advisor or Coach
- Arrive at Trevor Colbourn Hall, 133A for your