Skip to main content
  • I was a UCF student who did not take classes for three semesters or more.
  • I would like to return to UCF and am undeclared or would like to change from my previously declared major.

If your answer matches any of the above statements, the Knights Major Exploration and Transition Center can help. Review the Undeclared and Exploring Student section for additional information.