Effective August 9, 2021, the Knights Major Exploration & Transition Center will be open to provide current undeclared and major exploring students scheduled appointments (virtual or in-person). Appointments can be scheduled by calling 407/823-3165 or by stopping by our office on the main campus (Trevor Colbourn Hall, rm.133).
Please note: To align with the university’s priority to keep students, faculty, and staff healthy, walk-in and same-day appointments are NOT available.
Virtual Major Exploration Appointments (Peer Coach and Advisor)
- Virtual advising appointments will be scheduled via Zoom.
- Student who do not have access to technology can discuss additional appointment options at the time of scheduling.
Etiquette for your Zoom session with an advisor or peer coach:
- Set your name in Zoom to be your full name (first and last name).
- Be ready to provide your UCF ID # and have your degree audit via myUCF Student Center available for your appointment.
- If you are a major exploring student (in a declared major), please have myUCF Student Center available
- Share with your advisor at the beginning of the appointment if you will have guests participating in the appointment.
- Remember to adhere to the UCF Code of Conduct as if you are in-person: https://scai.sdes.ucf.edu/
- Choose a location for your session that is private and free of distractions.
In-Person Major Exploration Appointments (Peer Coach and Advisor)
Location: TCH 133
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Students should bring a smart device (i.e. laptop, iPad, smart phone) or printed myKnight Degree Audit to the in-person appointment.
- Guest(s) will be asked to wait in the designated waiting area.
- Masks are requested to be worn during scheduled appointments.
- If you are feeling sick, please call to reschedule your appointment or switch to zoom (407/823-3165).