Skip to main content

We care about our students’ academic success and wellbeing. Many times we find that the answer or concern can be answered by reviewing the course syllabus, but if the needed information is not there, your student must first try to resolve the course concern with the instructor teaching the course. If the student is uncomfortable doing this or if the conversation with the instructor fails to resolve the matter, your student should then contact the instructor’s department chair or school’s director to discuss their concerns. For College of Sciences courses, the chair/director information is found on each unit’s website. If this meeting does not resolve the concern, a student can escalate the issue to the dean’s office where an associate dean will review the concern.