Skip to main content

The UCF Registrar’s Office maintains accurate and secure student records. The Registrar’s Office serves students by issuing academic transcripts, processing readmission and residency reclassification requests and much more.

Transcript Request

To order your official transcripts, current and previous students will use the online myUCF portal. You will need your NID to access the portal.

Readmission Application

Those who have not attended UCF for two consecutive semesters, have been academically suspended, or have previously earned a baccalaureate degree at UCF and are currently pursuing a 2nd bachelor’s degree should fill out an application.

Change of Major, Track, Minor, or Certificate

The Change of Major, Track, Minor, or Certificate Declaration process is now an on-line process through myUCF.

Residency Reclassification​

Enrolled students who are classified as non-Florida residents for tuition purposes and who believe they may qualify for in-state tuition effective with the next academic semester may submit a Residency Reclassification form.

Grade Forgiveness

Undergraduate students seeking baccalaureate degrees may improve their GPA by repeating a course taken previously and using grade forgiveness (limit two times).

Enrollment Verification

Enrollment verification is used to verify student’s enrollment status, credit hours, anticipated graduation date, and proof of attendance, usually for Good Student discounts, insurance companies, prospective employers, and other parties.

Degree Verification​

Parents, employers, background checking firms, and other third party agencies may request degree verification of college degrees or attendance at UCF online through National Student Clearinghouse. A fee will be assessed for all requests.