Skip to main content

We care about our students’ success and wellbeing. Your student should try to resolve this by first speaking with the instructor.  If the student is uncomfortable doing this, or the meeting with the instructor fails to resolve the matter, your student should contact the faculty member’s department chair to schedule a meeting to discuss their concerns. If this meeting did not resolve the concern, a student can initiate a grade appeal or a meeting with the dean.