- Create Your Own Syllabus – Use this worksheet to divide out the work for courses throughout the semester.
- Combined Semester Syllabus – Create a master assignment list for all your courses.
- Online Class Planner – Organize important information about your online course.
- Online Class Syllabus Planner – Organize important syllabus information onto one page.
Study and Test Preparation
- Navigating Webcourses – Tips about important Webcourses (also called Canvas) features.
- Tips for Success in an Online Course
- Online Course Action Plan – Use this worksheet to create goals for the semester and make a plan to overcome potential obstacles.
- Understanding Different Course Modalities – An informational handout to help understand the differences between different types of courses at UCF.
- Creating a Productive Study Environment – Analyze your current study environment and follow the tips to make it more productive.
- Personality in the Classroom – This worksheet will help you understand your personality type and how it can impact your study habits and academics.