Scheduling Your One-on-One Tutoring Appointment
Make a scheduled appointment online through myKnightSTAR on your myUCF portal now. View our tutorial below for assistance with the online scheduling process.
- Access your myUCF Portal
- Log in to your myUCF portal using your NID and NID password to access your Student Self Service menu.
- Click on the myKnight STAR link in the Student Self Service menu.
- Access myKnight STAR
- From the myKnight STAR home screen click on the “Schedule Appointment” button to begin scheduling a tutoring appointment.
- Schedule Appointment
- Select Tutoring as the type of appointment you would like to schedule.
- Select SARC 1-on-1 Peer Tutoring
- Select the date you would like tutoring
- Select the Course
- Click on the name of the course you would like tutoring for.
- Select the time for your appointment.
- You will get a screen confirming the details of your appointment. Select your preferred method for the reminder. (update your phone number if needed). Select Schedule when ready to schedule.
*Note: The phone number listed is from the cell phone field in myUCF. If this is incorrect, you should also change this in myUCF