One-on-One Peer Tutoring
Find group tutoring sessions too overwhelming? Looking for one-on-one assistance? Individual Tutoring is now available for students enrolled in selected courses at UCF! Our peer tutors are now available for hour long appointments in a variety of STEM and business courses, as well as for Spanish I & II. For a list of the courses we are supporting, click here for main campus courses or click here for Downtown courses. All of our tutors are trained to help facilitate learning and not only help you understand course content but become a better student at UCF.
Please note that our individual tutoring sessions are limited. We encourage you to attend our Group Tutoring Sessions before booking a one-on-one appointment.
- During one-on-one sessions SARC Peer Tutors will guide your learning of course material and concepts. A more tailored approach to study skills development for course-specific content will help you reach your academic goals. Please be sure to bring your course syllabus, course notes, textbooks, and any specific questions you may have for the tutor.
- All one-on-one sessions will be held online.
- Please arrive promptly 5-10 minutes early to your appointment and your peer tutor will meet you at that time.
- Please allow 24 hours to schedule appointments ahead of time.
- You may schedule appointments up to 2 weeks in advance.
- We have a strict No-Show Policy. After 2 missed appointments you cannot schedule appointments online. To regain access, you will need to contact our coordinator.
Booking an Appointment
To book an appointment, please click on the link listed under Resources. Scheduling of appointments will take place on myKnightSTAR. To access this site please login under my.ucf.edu or follow the step by step instructions listed here.
For further questions regarding One-on-One appointments, please contact Faith Siwek at Faith.Siwek@ucf.edu