Study Union is committed to promoting student’s well-being and academic excellence during what can be a very stressful time. Before and during final exam week, the Student Academic Resource Center partners with the Student Union and the Parent and Family Fund to host multiple final exam review sessions in-person and online spanning a variety of academic subjects. Each subject session is led by a Peer Tutor or Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader. The review schedule varies by semester and will be released on SARC’s website approximately two weeks before each finals period begins. Download the UCF mobile app for the complete Study Union schedule go to the Study Union Schedule page or click HERE for the PDF. Check the UCF mobile app for a Study Union tab to keep up with the latest schedule from your phone.
Need that final academic boost to help you make it through finals? Take advantage of the Peer Knights Academic Coaching & Engagement (ACE) program drop-in hours offered during Study Union. ACE Coaches work with students individually online or in-person to provide them with strategies for success on their final exams. This includes learning new study skills, methods to deal with test anxiety, and test prep strategies.
How to Access Live-Streams
- Check the schedule by going to the Study Union Schedule page or download the PDF linked HERE for the date & time of the session you would like to view.
- Register for the meeting by clicking on the Penji link and signing in.
- Navigate to the correct Penji community indicated on the schedule.
- In the Peer Tutoring Community, select “Join Group Tutoring Session”
- In the Supplemental Instruction (SI) Community, select “View SI Sessions”
- Find the session you are attending, making sure to select the correct modality, and click on “Join the Event”.
- Once you join the event, the session information will be generated. Then
- When it comes time for the session, select “Open in Zoom” and the Zoom room will then be prompted to open.
- If you are having any issues entering the Zoom session, make sure that you are also logged into UCF Zoom through the ucf.zoom.us and try selecting “Open in Zoom” again.