Purpose: Scholars will learn how to send transcripts to their interested graduate schools to complete their applications.
Keeping up with each piece of the application is sometimes so worrisome that we often forget about transcripts. But, transcripts are extremely important for the total assessment of your application. Always keep in mind the following:
- Pay attention to whether the program of interest wants paper or electronic copies of your transcripts.
- Some programs are fine with unofficial copies of your transcript and only request official transcripts once you have been accepted.
- Provide transcripts from every higher education institution you have attended, including dual enrollment.
- Many schools charge students for transcripts, so save up your money! UCF charges $15.00 for every transcript you order.
- Be aware that last-minute mishaps are possible. Order them with plenty of time to spare!
The Registrar’s Office at UCF is in charge of transcripts. For more detailed instructions on how to order transcripts from UCF visit the Registrar’s website.
Gather Information for Transcript Requests
Purpose: Scholars will gather information about the types and number of transcripts they need and then request them.
Save Your Work: Complete the assignment by typing in the boxes in the PDF below and downloading the document for your records.
Instructions for navigation
Prepare for graduate school now by marking this topic complete: click the “Mark Complete” button below in the bottom left hand corner to keep track of the topics you’ve completed. Then, click the “Next Topic” button below in the bottom right hand corner to move onto the next topic within the lesson.
If you are following the application elements curriculum, follow the Quick Learn icon to the right to the next topic in Graduate Programs.