AAP Student Positions
AAP is searching for students to support the mission and vision of the office and aid UCF students through the Graduate School Preparation process during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Students will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of initiatives designed to change campus culture around graduate school preparation and serve the UCF community.
Position Description: AAP is searching for 2-4 Outreach Assistants to help spread the message of AAP graduate school preparation programs, services, and initiatives through presentations, social media, and other innovative ways to UCF community and serve as an ambassador for AAP. Responsibilities include:
- Aid in planning and implementing workshops and other graduate school preparation programs
- Assist in marketing new advising initiatives through a variety of media including newsletter and university communications
- Communicate with students, faculty, and staff about their scheduled appointments, possible presentations, and recorded videos requested by AAP Staff
- Act as an ambassador for UCF and AAP by welcoming and thanking external guests who visit the campus to meet UCF students
- Attend and complete necessary trainings as a student employee in AAP
Students who are eligible for Federal Work Study may apply. Click the following link to review the full position description – AAP Student Employment Descriptions.