Fall 2023 Appointment Availability
|Monday||9:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Tuesday||10:00AM – 1:00PM|
|Wednesday||10:00AM – 1:00PM|
Schedule Your Appointment
Access your myUCF portal and myKnightSTAR
- Log in to your myUCF account using your NID and NID password.
- Select Student Self Services
- Select myKnightSTAR at the bottom of the drop down under Student Self Services
- Click on the blue Get Assistance Button to begin scheduling your appointment
Select an Appointment
- Peer Support Programs as the type of appointment
- AAP – Grad Prep Advising (Peer) as the option
- Pick your Date, then click Find Available Time
View and Select Appointment Availabilities
- Using the calendar, select the preferred date and time of day (morning or afternoon)
- Then, click the specific time slot for the appointment
Review Appointment Details and Confirm
- Lastly, answer the remain questions.
- Click Schedule
Note: To schedule your appointment with a particular Pre-Grad Coach and AAP Staff, please email AAPAdvising@ucf.edu to inquire about the hours scheduled for the week. Then, schedule your appointment during their hours.