Are you thinking about graduate school and aren’t sure where to start? AAP’s Grad Prep PeerKnights Coaches can help you navigate your next steps towards preparing for graduate school applications.
Graduate School Preparation PeerKnights Coaches can help you explore and prepare for graduate school. Appointments are available in-person and virtually. For more information or to meet your PeerKnights Coaches, visit https://academicsuccess.ucf.edu/peerknights/
Spring 2023 Appointments end April 21st and will resume in Summer 2023
Schedule Your Appointment
Access your myUCF portal and myKnightSTAR
- Log in to your myUCF account using your NID and NID password.
- Select Student Self Services
- Select myKnightSTAR at the bottom of the drop down under Student Self Services
- Click on the blue Get Assistance Button to begin scheduling your appointment
Select an Appointment
- Peer Support Programs as the type of appointment
- AAP – Grad Prep Advising (Peer) as the option
- Pick your Date, then click Find Available Time
View and Select Appointment Availabilities
- Using the calendar, select the preferred date and time of day (morning or afternoon)
- Then, click the specific time slot for the appointment
Review Appointment Details and Confirm
- Lastly, answer the remain questions.
- Click Schedule
Note: To schedule your appointment with a particular Pre-Grad Coach and AAP Staff, please email AAPAdvising@ucf.edu to inquire about the hours scheduled for the week. Then, schedule your appointment during their hours.
My Peer Advisor was the same major as me and was ready to assist me in my future endeavors. I plan to schedule more visits in the future!
I had a better experience in this setting than I have had with any other group advisors so far.
I left my appointment feeling like everything was going to be okay.
Thank YOU so much for the advice, suggestions, shared resources, and encouragement! I loved talking with you and look forward to meeting again