Application are so worrisome that we often forget about transcripts. But, transcripts are extremely important for the total assessment of your application. Always keep in mind the following:
- Pay attention to whether the program of interest wants paper or electronic copies of your transcripts.
- Some programs are fine with unofficial copies of your transcript and only request official transcripts once you have been accepted.
- Provide transcripts from every higher education institution you have attended.
- Many schools charge students for transcripts, so save up your money! UCF charges $15.00 for every transcript you order.
- Be aware that last minute mishaps are possible. Order them with plenty of time to spare!
The Registrar’s Office at UCF is in charge of transcripts. For more detailed instruction on how to order transcripts from UCF visit: https://registrar.ucf.edu/transcript-request/.