Letter of Recommendation or Reference Request Form
To request a letter of recommendation or Reference from the L.E.A.R.N. program, review the following CAREFULLY:
- - You must be in good standing with the program.
- - A 3.0 cumulative GPA is required unless the L.E.A.R.N. participant has shown a steadily increase in performance in recent semesters (e.g., 2.5 GPA followed by a 3.3 GPA). Please contact us with questions or clarification.
- - All requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the program deadline in order to ensure completion and delivery.
- - When filling out the letter of request form from programs, please use Dr. Tripp's email Mary.Tripp@ucf.edu. For Dr. Tripp's phone number, please use 407.823.3125. DO NOT use the L.E.A.R.N. email or phone number for official application information.
- - Once you submit this form, we will contact you if we have any questions.
- - All information must be filled out for each program you are applying to. Please provide as much detail as possible for the submission process (i.e. will we be receiving a link to submit an evaluation)
- - Attach any forms that need to be completed with the letter of recommendation or reference.
- - If you need more than one letter of recommendation or reference, please fill out a separate form for each letter you are requesting.
- If your letter has not been submitted 48 hours prior to the deadline, please send LEARN@ucf.edu a gentle reminder. We do our best to submit letters in a timely manner but are often processing numerous letters in a short time frame.
- Please be aware that we do not send letters directly to you. We can only send letters to the program or scholarship. Please submit an email, mailing address, or link to the program so that we can upload or mail the letter directly.