UCF has Clinical Internships that allow Pre-Health students to shadow health care practitioners for a semester. There are always more applicants for these internships that there are spaces available, so getting accepted to these internship programs is competitive. For questions about these Clinical Internships, contact Dr. Alicia Hawthorne, Assistant Professor and Clinical Internship Coordinator, at Alicia.Hawthorne@ucf.edu.
- Internship Selection Criteria
- Surgical Internships at Florida Hospital, Orlando
- Private Practice Clinical Internships
- Clinical Research Internship Program at Florida Hospital
- Optometry Clinical Internship
Applications for these internships can be found near the bottom of the main Clinical Internships page and often open about 4-6 weeks prior to each Fall and Spring semester.