Pre-Health “DirectConnect” Transfer students include students at the following Central Florida state colleges:
- Valencia College
- Seminole State College
- Eastern Florida State College
- Lake-Sumter State College
- Daytona State College
- College of Central Florida
Services we provide for Pre-Law “DirectConnect” Students
If you are a “DirectConnect to UCF” student at one of these state colleges, you can take advantage of our following services while still a student at your state college:
Our PHPL Advisors can advise you in person if you can come to our office on the UCF campus or virtually via a Zoom or phone appointment. Please contact our office via phone (407-823-3033) or email (email@example.com) to schedule an advising appointment. We are open Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, and we are located in Trevor Colbourn Hall 133 (see campus map).
Finally, a few short words of advice for our current and future Pre-Law Transfer Students:
- Meet with a PHPL Advisor early on to discuss your current progress and make a plan for moving forward along your Pre-Law journey
- Keep your grades/GPA high!
- Select a major you will enjoy and do well in (remember, you can be ANY major!)
- Get involved in meaningful extracurricular activities even before transferring to UCF (ex. volunteering, community service, shadowing, leadership, etc.).