PHPL Advisors are available virtually for both advising appointments and drop-in advising daily. Call our office to schedule an advising appointment (407-823-0101), or read below about our virtual drop-in advising hours.
Link to PHPL Drop-In Advising: https://ucf.zoom.us/j/91589423390
We advise the following students* in ANY MAJOR:
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Public Health
*We do not advise students interested in graduate programs in Nursing, Athletic Training, Nutrition, and Anesthesiologist Assistant.
Individual Appointments are 30-45 minutes and provide one-on-one detailed advising for students. Appointments may be scheduled Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00 pm. To schedule an individual appointment, please call our office at 407-823-0101.
Do you have a quick question? Virtually visit the Pre-Health and Pre-Law Advising office via Zoom during our drop-in hours where you will be able to meet with an advisor for up to 15 minutes to ask brief questions. Please see the top of this page for the Virtual Drop-In access link.
- Monday: 1:30pm-3:30pm ET (Advisor: Chauntrice Riley-Stanford)
- Tuesday: 10:00am-11:45am ET (Advisor: Courtney Martinez)
- Wednesday: 10:00am-11:45am ET (Advisor: Brittany Cunnien) – cancelled 7/28
- Thursday: 1:30pm-3:30pm ET (Advisor: Kimberly Finley) – cancelled 7/29
Be aware: Advisors assigned to each walk-in time are subject to change due to illnesses, other meetings, etc.
Who Can See a PHPL Advisor?
Our advisors will meet with to anyone in the following categories:
- Current UCF Students
- UCF Alumni
- “DirectConnect to UCF” Students (Valencia College, Seminole State College, Eastern Florida State College, Lake-Sumter State College, Daytona State College, College of Central Florida)
- Incoming students (Freshman or Transfer) who already have an orientation date and have paid an enrollment deposit
- Second-degree-seeking or Non-degree-seeking students who have been admitted to UCF or are currently taking classes
If you are not in one of the above categories but still have questions, please e-mail the office at email@example.com and we will work with you to answer your questions.
Advising appointments in the Pre-Health and Pre-Law Advising office are in very high demand and the number of students seeking appointments continues to increase. As a result, the following necessary policies are implemented to assure maximum efficiency in the delivery of the PHPL Advising office’s services.
– Rescheduled Appointments:
Students are permitted to reschedule only one appointment during each semester. On the second attempt to reschedule, students then will be limited to meeting with the PHPL advisors during walk-in hours ONLY for the remainder of the semester.
– Cancelled Appointments:
Students are permitted only one cancelled appointment during each semester. On the second attempt to cancel, students then will be limited to meeting with the PHPL advisors during walk-in hours ONLY for the remainder of the semester.
– Missed (No-Show) Appointments:
Students who do not attend a regularly scheduled appointment and do not call in advance to reschedule or cancel then will be limited to meeting with the PHPL advisors during walk-in hours ONLY for the remainder of the semester.
Our advisors appreciate the understanding of our Pre-Health and Pre-Law students to observe the aforementioned policies so that the maximum number of students can be served each semester.