January 7, 2021
During the fall 2020 semester, 74.8% (5,701/7,626) of the current 2020-2021 FTIC Cohort (Summer-Fall, Full-Time) connected with an academic advisor. A total of 9,216 appointments were conducted for these students. More than a third (38.1%) were the result of targeted advising campaigns that the colleges launched to students via the myKnight STAR platform. Advising campaigns allow students to utilize online scheduling to secure an appointment date and time.
Additional highlights from advising and registration data for the current FTIC cohort:
- 51.2% (n=4,720/9,216) of appointments were recorded as Zoom/Skype/Online appointments
- 16,100 text messages were sent to the 2020-2021 FTIC cohort
- As of January 6, 2021, 95.4% of the cohort are registered for Spring 2021 (n=7,274/7,626)
- SAS EG, FTIC Cohorts Current Data 1.4.2021
- myKnight STAR Reports, Appointment Summaries 1.5.2021