ATTEND OUR INTERNSHIP FAIR
This event is held in the fall and spring and is a great branding opportunity for your organization. The fair is a university-wide event, open to all UCF undergraduate and graduate students from all majors.
Career Fair Description
University of Central Florida
2023 Spring In-Person Internship Fair
February 2, 2023 | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
UCF Student Union, Pegasus Ballroom
University of Central Florida (UCF) is an emerging preeminent research university located in metropolitan
Orlando, one of the most popular regions in the world. With more than 70,000 students, UCF is the
largest university by enrollment in Florida and one of the largest universities in the nation.
• 67,500 students
• 45.8% Students are Minorities
• 215 degree programs
• 316 National Merit Scholars
• 20% Undergraduates are First-Generation Students
This event provides local, national and international organizations the opportunity to recruit student
talent seeking full-time or part-time internships. The fair is a university wide event, open to all UCF
undergraduate and graduate students from all majors.
• In-Person Fair Standard Registration Fee: $650.00 (no tax)
• Non-Profit/Government Fee: $500
• Small Business, Small Non-Profit & UCF Department Registration Fee: $110
Key Dates & Deadlines
• Registration Deadline: January 16, 2023
• Payment Deadline: January 6, 2023
• Refund Request Deadline: January 6, 2023
• One 6ft x 30 in. table with two chairs
• Three representatives
• Breakfast and Lunch for representatives
• Inclusion in career fair guide
• Online promotion of company and positions listed
Registration and Payment Policy:
• Organizations interested in registering for both events will receive a 20% discount (Discount will
be applied after registration).
• Organizations that register after January 6, 2023, will be charged an additional $50
• Organizations that register after January 6, 2023, will be required to pay the registration fee
within two (2) business days of their registration being approved/invoiced. Failure to pay the
registration fee by the deadline will result in your registration being cancelled.
• The small business, small non-profit & UCF department registration fee is reserved for UCF
departments, small businesses, and small non-profits that could not attend the event at regular
cost. Organizations must have a local office and the capacity to support an intern. Any registration
in this category is subject to review, and past approval is not a guarantee of future approval.
• Due to limited space each organization may bring a maximum of 3 representatives per table.
Organizations bringing more than 3 representatives must purchase an additional table.
• Organizations must be registered and paid by Friday, January 6, 2023, to guarantee
inclusion in the fair guide.
• Changes between In-Person & Virtual: January 6, 2023, is also the change deadline for
organizations to finalize the format you would like to participate in. Each format, in-person and
virtual, requires resources and lead time to prepare. For extenuating circumstances please contact
Note: Tax Exempt Employers must provide a valid Florida Sales Tax Exemption Certificate before your
registration will be approved. Email certificate to Quynh.Dang@ucf.edu.
• Organizations will register in Handshake.
• Once pending registrations have been reviewed by UCF Experiential Learning, the organization
will receive an invoice for payment instructions.
• Once payment has been received, the organization’s registration will be approved in Handshake.
To make a credit card payment
• Review your invoice that will be sent via email
• Click the link View Event
• Click Pay Now (bottom of invoice)
• Enter credit card details and click Pay Amount
Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to Quynh.Dang@ucf.edu by January 6,
2023 and are subject to a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be processed after this deadline.
If registration has been paid and the organization does not attend the Internship Fair, registration fees
WILL NOT be credited toward a future Experiential Learning event.
Displays must fit within the 6ft x 30 in. table dimensions. This includes elements of the display that may
extend beyond the prescribed space limitations. If more space or reps are needed, companies must
purchase an additional table.
Organizations may ship materials for use at the fair. Please note to mail items back, the store on campus
only accepts pre-paid Fed-Ex items and no accepts UPS items. Materials should be shipped to:
University of Central Florida
Attention: Dr. Quynh Dang (Spring 2023 Internship Fair) – Organization Name
4000 Central Florida Blvd.
Building 140, Suite 300
4123 Pictor Lane
Orlando, FL 32816-1700
If your company has more than one box, please number them appropriately. Items must be received no
later than Friday, January 27, 2023.
Please note: UCF Experiential Learning will heavily promote the event through various outlets (i.e. social
media, website, targeted emails, etc.) and we expect students to attend. However, UCF will not process
refunds due to dissatisfaction with student participation.