Access and Login
Current students: To get started, you MUST watch an orientation video and accept our terms & conditions before you are given access into Handshake.
Alumni: All UCF Alumni will need their NID and password to login to Handshake. If you do not remember or have access to your NID, please visit the NID Look Up page. From there, you can reset your NID password if you need to. To get started, you MUST watch an orientation video and accept our terms & conditions before you are given access into Handshake.
Labels are tags that we can apply to data in Handshake to help you classify and organize that data. You can search using labels in the Jobs, Internships, Employers, Events and Interviews sections in Handshake. Click here to learn more about labels.
Click Your Applications on the left navigation bar. Click on the job or jobs that you would like to withdraw your application from. If your application status has been changed to primary, alternate, hired or declined you will not be able to withdraw your application. Reach out to UCF Career Services or Experiential Learning and request that your application is withdrawn. Click here for more info.
If you have applied to a job that is hosting an interview on campus and you would like to see if you have been selected for an interview you can select Interviews on the left hand navigation bar. Here you can search for interviews that you have applied to. Next, you will need to review the timeline of the interview. If the interview is open for taking slots you can click Take Slot. Click here for more info.
- Click on the Handshake logo in the top left corner which will take you to the student dashboard
- Click Appointments on the left hand navigation bar
- You will see the option to pick a category and type of appointment
- Select the category and type of appointment you are interested in scheduling
- You will be taken to the next available appointment times once you have selected an appointment category and type
- Click on a time that works for you or click on staff member to see the availability of different staff members
- Enter details about the appointment in the What can we help you with? section and then click Request at the bottom of the screen. You will be taken to the overview of the appointment where you can cancel the appointment or add comments before the appointment
- Make sure that you check your notifications for updates to the status of your appointment
- Click Fairs on the left navigation bar
- Click on the number of Employer Registrations
- From the employer preview page select the fields you would like to filter the employers on
If you edit an existing document associated with an application:
- The edit will be reflected in the application
- This includes changing the file uploaded for that document, changes to the name, etc
Note that if the employer has already downloaded applications and documents, that they will not see the updated version
If you delete a document associated with an application:
- You will not be able to view or recover this through your list of documents
- The document will still be associated with its applications
- A deleted document cannot be retrieved if you must resubmit your application