Skip to main content
- The appointment of Academic Advocates case managers to coordinate the persistence and completion initiatives and accelerate progress toward goals.
- The appointment of Kyle Martin to the Director of Communications and Marketing role to coordinate and streamline communications to students.
- The consolidation and enhancement of a CRM platform to better serve undergraduate students.
- The addition of a degree-planning tool.
- The deployment of a course-scheduling platform with the capability to project student demand by term.
- A curricular analytics project to streamline degree pathways and accelerate time to degree.
- Tighter academic pathways for DirectConnect students to ensure that students are major-and transfer-ready upon enrollment at UCF.
- The Implementation of playbook drafted by Georgia State’s National Institute for Student Success.