Are you passionate about the future of transportation? Eager to dive deep into cutting-edge technology and make tangible contributions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
**What will you do?**
– Dive headfirst into the field of Lidar perception (with camera fusion), an emerging technology that can transform smart mobility.
– Assist in crafting and testing advanced algorithms that detect pedestrians and vehicles and predict potential collisions.
– Harness the power of deep learning and AI to improve the safety and efficiency of transportation systems.
– Collaborate closely with a dedicated PhD student to refine and implement your innovations.
**Why join us?**
– Gain hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technology that can shape the future of transportation.
– Be a part of a meaningful project sponsored by FDOT – with the potential to save countless lives.
– Be part of a dynamic lab environment where learning and innovation go hand-in-hand.
– See your work in action: Your contributions will have a direct impact on improving smart mobility solutions and will be implemented in the field.
Learn more about our lab: https://www.cecs.ucf.edu/sagarwal/research/
The position may be extended (based on performance).
Start Date: 1/8/2024 - End Date: 4/25/2024
Type of Project
**Qualifications:** - Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. - Strong interest in Lidar/Camera technology, AI, and deep learning (with some basic ML courses completed) - Collaborative spirit and a keenness to work within a diverse team. - Problem-solving mindset and a passion for innovation
Interested in Working With the Following Programs
For EXCEL URE Students Only